Before you plan to start your fertility treatment, it is our procedure for you to discuss your treatment options with your doctor. After evaluating you and your partner carefully, your doctor will explain your options, will answer your questions (regarding time, success rates, related risks) and will help you to decide the most appropriate treatment for your unique situation.
Which technique you may need largely depends on the causes of your infertility. We distinguish:
Surrogacy is a highly complex process, and there are many important steps to ensure that both parties make the best decisions.
Our surrogate mother database includes a wide variety of surrogate mother profiles, each extensively screened on a number of important criteria.
We offer unparalleled support (including extensive counseling, psychiatric assessment and independent legal advice) and care, from finding a surrogate mother, to working with reproductive specialists and managing the financial process - all the way to the birth of your baby!
Our process of Surrogacy:
1. During the first visit the Intended Parents will be met at the airport by us.
2. The Intended Parents are provided with a comfortable accommodation during the entire stay.
3. The first visit includes necessary alimentation.
4. The Intended Parents are provided with a smartphone and a SIM card of Ukrainian mobile operator for communication.
5. The first visit implies medical examination in a private clinic by the doctor in charge of the program.
6. Needed blood tests are performed by the coming nurse domiciliary, in the apartment where the Intended Parents are staying.
7. Preparation of the contract between a surrogate mother and the Intended Parents.
8. Preparation and signing of the contract.
9. Services of an interpreter are provided for the entire period of the program.
10. The Intended Parents are provided with all the medical services required for pregnancy achieving.
11. Coordination and monitoring of all personal documents concerning the program.
12. Coordination and control of all the Intended Parents medical examinations within the program.
13. Coordination and supervision of the program until the birth of the child and preparation of all the necessary documents.
14. Keeping prospective parents informed about pregnancy progress.
15. Second visit (from 5 to 10 days in case of the wife's ovarian stimulation; in case of using donor eggs from 1 to 3 days) for fertilization and transfer of embryos to the uterus of a surrogate mother — all the procedures are to be performed in the private clinic.
16. The second visit includes food and accommodation.
17. Ultrasound check should be made in the 3rd and in the 6th month of pregnancy.
18. The third and the last visit for the delivery and for obtaining and processing of the documents within the program. The third visit includes accommodation with all the necessary facilities.
19. In case of premature birth all the expenses related to additional medical treatment and special medical equipment utilization shall be covered by the Agency from the first day of birth.
20. The Intended Parents staying in our specially equipped maternity house with their baby/babies.
21. The Intended Parents are provided with a NEWBORN PACKAGE – all the things needed to take care of a newborn baby.
22. After the baby(s) is discharged from the maternity house the Intended Parents shall be considered solely responsible for the health and wellbeing of the baby(s).
23. The Intended Parents are provided with the pediatrician services. The attending doctor shall visit the baby every day. Besides, the Intended Parents are provided with the 24/7 phone consultation of a leading English-speaking pediatrician. If needed the leading pediatrician visits the baby upon request.
24. The Intended Parents are provided with the complete physical check up of the baby by the focused specialists.
25. The Intended Parents are provided by the services of a babysitter 24 hours a day.
26. Assistance in the Ukrainian Civil Registry Office to obtain the child’s Birth Certificate in the name of the Intended Parents.
27. Assistance to the Intended Parents in obtaining a passport/travel pass in the name of the child.
28. Final transportation of the Intended Parents and a newborn baby to the airport for them to leave the country.